Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Filipino Food Recipes With Pictures | Filipino Food Recipes | Finger Food Appetizer Recipes

The recipe for this cake beef Presulta called it. Ahh I must confess that bothers me a lot! I have boycotted veal forever. I just do not like the way they pose little calves, you know? I confess however, that on Christmas Day I do not refuse the rental fee for my mother-in-law works hard to prepare. Can you do without the beef and replaced with regular meat? I do not know. I think it is worth trying and maybe someday I will.

"Presulta"

2 pounds pork butt
2 pounds beef shank
2 pounds beef

Condiments:

1 / 2 tablespoons. peppercorns
3 large bay leaves
1 / 2 tablespoons. of Jamaica pepper
4 tsp. salt

Boil the meat in a large pot with the seasonings. The water should be sufficient to cover the meat. Bring to boil and simmer for two hours or until tender. Cool in liquid. Cut into pieces one by one inch. Leave some fat on pork but not beef. Line loaf pan with muslin, which is large enough to completely cover the top of the meat when folded. Divide the meat and juice in the kitchen (there should be enough juice to just cover the meat), cover the top with muslin. Place heavy weight on top of the press and compact the meat loaf recipe flame Presulta.

This should be done several days before serving.

free counters